Hey peepos.
YAY. I'm finally 16. *chuckles* NC16 is, FINALLY, no longer a barrier to me.
Seriously, I had a wonderful birthday.
Because I have a wonderful darling, a caring family and lovely friends.
So I feel very xing fu. Lol.
Its so nice to have friends like you all.
Haha. Most of my friends are there to cheer and perk me up.
Especially that pig, yaqi and qiuci. Yea, never thought qiuci could be so fun, hor?
Anyway, me and qiuci both share the same nan ren:

Ha Ha. That's obviously a joke lah.
And liting is the best tempered girl i've ever come across. No kidding! I don't remember seeing her flare up or have moodswings in the last 3 years or so, do you?
Yaqi and that pig a.k.a kuahbee never fail to make me laugh my head off. :D They're my chums for the longest period of time in my sec sch life.
Simon's my next best friend. yay. He's the best GUY amongst the mostly-worms-infested male population in our school. Cos he never gets angry at anyone. Not even at me after all the teasing. :)
Sigh. So can you imagine my life w/o all of them in JC/poly next year? Ah... I can't... )):
I'll miss them so much
You'll never know what type of new friends you'll get in your new school.
I can't believe time passes so bloody fast.
It's like only a day has pass since I last receive birthday wishes smses.
...... dots.
Oh well.
Yea. I should thank all of you for the pressiess.
I like them very much. Haha. Especially the mascara.
Perhaps because that was what I've been craving for. Thanks.
And the mini celebration for kuahbee and I was fabulous.
xoxoxoxoxo-ssss. (:
Hees.
Of course I would celebrate this occasion with him. (:
Went to his house. Okay. Nothing new.
But anywhere is fine, as long as i have his company. Haha.
He gave me a birthday treat because there was no cake.

Delicious? Yea, definitely.
Ohh. His pressie was a ring. :DD hm.

Thanks sweeeeeeetie. xoxoxoxoxo.
You all make my day.
Love ya all.
(:
CIAO.